Saturday, March 19, 2016

Time Out Challenge #52 and CAS Mixup Card Challenge







Today I decided to enter one card in two challenges which I rarely do because I am not that confident on the ole computer.  Having said that I think this card will suffice for Time Out Challenge and CAS Mixup.  What I did first was rub distress ink on my mat and then picked up the color with an aqua painter. When the mister (husband) came into the room to talk I wasn't sure what image would appear when I applied the stamp to the water color paper.  It was okay but I then got out my distress ink markers and picked up ink with the aqua painter and added more color.  I chose to add some stenciling on the bottom with  distress ink and used the Misti to stamp the sentiment.  I attached my completed image onto a piece of SU confetti white.

Stamps - SU! Upsy Daisy, Recollections Color Splash
Inks - Distress Inks and Markers, VersaFine
Paper - SU! Confetti White, 90# water color paper
Stencil - Plaid (mixed set)


Grab Our Badge!








11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Babs!! LOVE the two colours on your beautiful watercoloured blooms --- so pretty together! I have that stamp and now you have inspired me to pull it out and play. :) Love the stenciling at the bottom which adds a beautiful background for your sentiment. Great design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite SU stamps, Barb! I love how you've stamped it in these beautiful colors! The stenciled dots add extra interest too! Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CASE of Marjan's card. I love the arty look to this card and the exta stencilling at the Botttom. So pleased you joined us at TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicate and so pretty, Barb ... puts me in mind of a beautiful wild flower field ... just lovely! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I found your blog from a link on Stamping with Loll's Blog. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love your pretty water coloring and masking of your sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Barbara. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card...especially those sweet little polka dots you added. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from CAS MUCC, Barb!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats for getting HM at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo-Hoo, another shoutout, Barb!! This time from TO!! Way to go!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete