Sunday, March 6, 2016

Merry Monday #196 "Tropical" / NBUS #6 "Anything Goes"


I may be a hypocrite because I really don't like to make Christmas cards so early in the year BUT when this challenge came from Merry Monday I knew which stamp to use AND I could use it at NBUS #6. 
As usual I stamped on Neenah and colored with Copics. I die cut with a MFT die cut. SU! designer paper was used, and I think the green looks like waves, and attached to white card stock. Next I stamped the sentiment and then with mounting tape positioned Surfin' Santa.
I have had this stamp for some time and the company is no longer in business. When I first began taking Copic classes the instructor used this stamp company which was a local firm in Orange County California. When the company closed their doors they had some great "deals" and a friend bought this stamp for me. I have a large collection of Our Craft Lounge stamps and like using them.

Paper - Neenah, SU! DSP, Michael's 110# white card stock
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge "Surfin' Santa," "Sea-sons Greetings"
Ink - Memento, Copics
Die - MFT Pierced Circle
Other - GellyRoll white pen, mounting tape



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun tropical holiday card, I love the scene you have created. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute card - LOVE the surfin' Santa! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Santa is so much fun, Barb! It's perfect for this challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the surfing Santa! I'm hearing some Beach Boys music in my head as I look at your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this surfing Santa and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Your surfin' Santa dude is a riot, Barb, and he was right to patiently wait for this MM challenge! If you don't win, it won't be fair!! Thank you for the chuckle and for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. How brilliant, Barb ... what a fun surfing Santa ... what a great sense of movement and splash about him! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew it! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete