Saturday, March 19, 2016

Spring Coffee Lover's Bloghop


Do we all save up coffee themed stamp sets? I have used several companies to make this card. There are more products I can use for future coffee cards. I began by stamping the cat and thought bubble (Newton's Nook), next the coffee cup (Paper Smooches) and then the logo (PTI).  The images were colored with Copics and then die cut (MFT).  I embossed the coffee bean folder (Sizzix) onto SU! paper.

Stamps - Paper Smooches Cyber Cafe, PTI Latte Love, Newton's Nook Newton's Day Dream
Paper - Neenah, SU! Crumb Cake, Michael's designer paper
Ink - Copics, Memento
Embossing Folder - Sizzix Coffee Bean
Die Cut - MFT Pierced Square
Other - Wink of Stella

12661786_10208877635328742_1011373880191829209_n



27 comments:

  1. So adorable, and love the soft colors with the bright background. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Dreams! :) Cute use of the cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute! Love NND stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful dreams Newton is having... just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Barbara, love the cat! Happy Sunday and Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure I dream of coffee too! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER CUTE card!!!
    mmm, Newton is having my kind of dream, LOVE your design, colouring and coffee bean texture!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring! I also dream of coffee ... any kind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun combo...Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that adorable image of newton dreaming of a good cup of coffee! Don't we all? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee-hee-hee...Newton dreams of COFFEE! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bean embossing and the pretty orange. Cute card. Sweet dreams kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great design...love what Newton's dreaming about :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fun. What a crazy cat, to dream of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combo on your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Newton!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful thing to dream about. Newton is so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute...really like the embossed coffee beans!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kitty dreaming of a beautiful cuppa coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awe kitty and coffee! Lovely

    ReplyDelete