Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop


I have had this House Mouse stamp for a long time and this is my first time using it.  The image was stamped on Neenah paper using Memento ink and colored with Copics.  I used snippets of SU! paper and the sentiment from MFT.

Stamps - Stampabilities "Lip Smackin' Relaxin", MFT "Snowflake Splendor"
Paper - Neenah, SU!, Michael's
Inks - Memento, Copics


12661786_10208877635328742_1011373880191829209_n

24 comments:

  1. So cuuuute!! Ha Ha... adorable really.. love that image and love the colors and your coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this house mouse stamp. Pretty purple coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and love the purple and great coloring...I could use a bath right now, mouse looks so relaxed...can't remember the last bath I had since showers became so popular (I think I may be showing my age)...great card and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you as far as baths go I would need a fork lift to get me in and out. Thanks for commenting on my cards.

      Delete
  4. This is so very adorable. What a cute mouse in a tea cup. Perfectly colored as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Babs....this is the cutest coffee card ever!!! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I have loved the House Mouse designs for so many years - never get tired of seeing them. Your card is fabulous - love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image! And I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, he is just loving it. Ha! I love baths, take them all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto about the bath...Love the purple color and indeed the mouse looks so comfortable! Such a cute card, Barbara! Have a wonderful Tuesday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DELIGHTFUL card Babs!!!
    LOVE your ADORABLE mouse in the cup, his tail dangling over the edge makes me SMILE :) LOVE your PRETTY colours and ELEGANT design too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute! I just posted an old HM image ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I MUST make a marshmallow soak! : ) Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an absolutely precious card and your coloring on that adorable little mouse is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE!!! so beautiful colored.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card. Love that image and your colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute little mouse. Love House Mouse stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute, Barb ... what an adorable image ... looks suspiciously like hot chocolate to me (which is what I'm drinking right now ... minus the marshmallows) ... mmmm ... yummy! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete