There are those days when it is difficult to find a stamp or come up with an idea for CASology, however I try to do the weekly challenges. I feel the need to do nothing but Christmas cards so that I can get them mailed to my charities. Heart? What? Then I remember this tiny stamp I ordered from Unity and it works.
I stamped and colored the image then die cut it and a piece of red cs. The embossed piece was in the Christmas paper box, a leftover. I stamped the sentiment and die cut it and then added a red heart using a punch.
Supplies:
Stamps - Unity "Lil Stewie"
Paper - Michael's and Neenah
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug "Snowflakes"
Dies - MFT "Circles," Lil Inkers "Fishtail"
Ink - Memento


Darling Christmas card. That penguin is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThat little penguin is adorable and your coloring is gorgeous. Love the touch of the snowflake embossing too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteFantastic way to add a heart to a Christmas card. This is so very adorable, and I just love that penguin. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm glad our cue didn't stump you for too long! This card is precious! I love that penguin and the pretty strip of embossed snowflakes. What a perfect sentiment, too! Thanks for joining in the fun so faithfully every week at CASology!
ReplyDeleteIt does work perfectly, Barb!
ReplyDeleteSweet....just so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that little penguin? Love the sparkle on the hat!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, Barb ... your little penguin really shines amid all the perfect texture-y, shimmery detailing! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful CAS Christmas card!
ReplyDelete