Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Case this Sketch #149


To begin with I placed a mask onto watercolor paper and then die cut the leaf onto a piece of foam.  The foam was then lightly attached and then I sponged two colors of distress ink. On a piece of leftover watercolor I heavily sponged the darker shade of blue. When the snippet of paper was dry I die cut it. I did line work around the oval and stamped the sentiment and attached this piece onto blue cardstock.  The black foam piece was attached permanently onto the paper and then the blue leaf was attached.

Die Cut - Paper Smooches "Foliage 1"
Stamp - Avery Elle "oh happy day"
Ink - Distress: Broken China, Tumbled Glass, VersaFine, Copic Multi Liner pen
Paper - Artist's Loft 90# (Michaels), SU! Tempting Turquoise
Other - foam sheet (Michael's)



2 comments:

  1. Soft and so delicate, Barb ... the halo of light around the leaf cluster is just lovely! Hugs, my friend, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete