I began by die cutting, then stamping and then coloring the owl. Next I die cut the branch, and then the circle (an embossed piece of tan card stock). The word bubble was placed before the image was attached. The Paper Smooches images are good to give to children and that is where this card will be directed. It was nice to make a non-holiday card.
Stamp/Die - Paper Smooches "Chubby Chums"
Die Cuts - Nestabilities "Circles", MFT "Branch with Leaves"
Paper - Neenah, MFT (tan), snippet
Embossing Folder - Paper Studio "Woodgrain"
Stamps - Inkadinkado (bubble), PS (sentiment)
Other - Copics, Memento


I just knew you would have something adorable for us this week and I was not surprised. This is perfect for any occasion. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteYour owl is just the way owls should be, Barb, and I love his conversation bubble! Some kid will be in love with this!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love how you framed the little owl & the embossed circle adds lovely interest!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)
this is just adorable! Love your sweet little owl.
ReplyDeleteThis sweet little owl just has me smiling, Barb ... he's a hoot (couldn't resist!!) ... love the texture and those cute bright eyes! Hugs, my friend, Anita :)
ReplyDelete