Friday, November 6, 2015

Tag You're It! Challenge #34

\


Displaying TYIC_GuestDesigner_Badge.png

I was again asked  to be a guest designer for Tag You're It! and I am honored to CASE Susan's tag. 

Displaying TYIC #34.png


I love the bird house theme and it was fun to put my take on her design.  The stamps I used are both from Unity but two different sets.  I began by stamping and heat embossing the bird house on two different papers, and then punched a small red heart.  The tree limb, leaves and fishtail are die cuts from My Favorite Things.




Stamps - Unity "Where You Are," "Love at Home"
Die Cuts - MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax, Branch with Leaves
Paper - Michael's white card stock, snippets
Ink - VersaFine
Other - Zing Clear Embossing Powder, baker's twine

http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/11/tag-youre-it-challenge-34.html

13 comments:

  1. Maybe its just me Barb but I can’t see the picture of your tag. I did see it on the Tag You’re It blog and its gorgeous! Love the simple branch and darling birdhouse! Beautiful inspration for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant see it either. Ill have to check out the Tag you're it blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Looks like people are having trouble with the photos--I'll let you know I can see your tag, but not the first two pictures before it. Anyway, your tag is adorable, and thanks so much for being our guest designer at TYI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, how wonderful to have you join us at Tag, You're it, with a tag that is sheer delight! Your blue-roofed birdhouse is charming and the sentiment truly touches my heart.
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so sweet. I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for providing inspiration at Tag You're It! again, you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love birdhouses!!! Great inspiration! Thanks so much for joining the team at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love birdhouses!!! Great inspiration! Thanks so much for joining the team at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet paper pieced bird house, Barb ... I do love that sentiment ... so true! I don't see the TYI GD badge or Susan's tag ... maybe they haven't made it across the pond!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully sweet stamps, Babs. So happy you brought your talent to TYI again. And the 1st 2 photos are not showing up. The birdhouse tag is there though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving your work... and this tag is AMAZING :)
    Thank you so much for sharing... I signed up to your blog within minutes!
    Hope to see you again at Tag You're It. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such a great tag really love it.

    ReplyDelete