Tuesday, November 24, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 21


For Day 21 of the challenge I chose inspiration from Judy Marino. My tag has a green wreath and uses a plaid paper. The stamp and sentiment are from Purple Onion which I colored with Copics and used a NBUS die tag from MFT. I made the mini tag and assembled all the pieces and lastly added white gellyroll dots (snowflakes) and then added stickles.

Stamps - Paper Onion
Paper - Neenah, SU! DSP
Ink - Copics, Memento, Gellyroll Pen, Stickles "Stardust"
Die Cut - MFT "Tag You're It"
Other - Jute Twine




3 comments:

  1. Great image Barb. Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid and twine add a wonderful touch of rustic to these lovely wintery images, Barb ... such a fabulous tag! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete