Sunday, November 22, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 20


I finally mailed by charity Christmas cards and now I can focus on cards and tags for myself. This tag  was inspired by one of Kimberly W's penguin tags.  I chose to add a strip at the bottom and this silver metallic piece, as well as the punched snowflake, is mini Wall Border paper which I read about in a magazine last year, and I found it at Walmart. The image was stamped and colored with Copics, a dab of glossy accents on the cap, and die cut. I cut two pieces for the tag, white and a piece of dsp. 

Stamp - Darice "Wintery Wish"
Die Cut - MFT "Stitched Square"
Paper - Neenah, Paper Studio Christmas Designer Paper (Hobby Lobby), Pressed Petals "Silver Glitter Border"
Other - Copics, Memento, Glossy Accents, Silver Thread, Baker's Twine





2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Barb ... so much fabulous detailing on such a tiny canvas ... it's brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely cute Barb! Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete