Thursday, August 27, 2015

CASology: Week 161 PLAID





While looking through my many stamps yesterday I came upon a coffee set from Paper Smooches and I had the die set too. In my Christmas paper folder I found two plaid papers from SU! and die cut them. The most difficult part of putting this card together was getting a good image of the sentiment, eight tries later and I am still not happy. Oh well! The front panel was attached to a piece of the pink plaid paper and then attached to the base card.

Die Cut - Paper Smooches "Coffee & Tea"
Stamp - Inkadinkado (name unknown)
Paper - SU! Christmas DSP (retired)
Ink - VersaFine 


5 comments:

  1. Well Barbara, your persistence paid off! That sentiment looks good to me and is the perfect match for your fabulously plaid coffee cups! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty plaid cups, Babs! Great idea to have a plaid mat, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute plaid mugs, Barb ... and a lovely (and so true!) sentiment ... which looks perfectly stamped from here! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card....just love your adorable plaid mugs!

    ReplyDelete