Saturday, July 11, 2015

CASology: Week 154 REPEAT




There are times when we are in need of specific cards for instance baby, sympathy or masculine. I found this week a need for get well cards for three of my card making ladies, one has had to have surgery on her jaw, another will have back surgery and the third her second knee replacement. So this week I will replenish my get well cards and this is the first one on my list. This is a NBUS stamp from Paper Smooches. I used three of my favorite SU! colors Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Taken With Teal and stamped three times (repeat) and then added the sentiment from Stamplorations in black ink. I matted this piece with PP (probably my favorite SU! color, but not in real life), and then attached to the card base. A touch of bling for the finishing touch - just like putting on lipstick.

Stamps - Paper Smooches "Cyber Cafe," Stamplorations "Eat.Drink.Be Merry."
Ink - SU! Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Memento
Paper - Michael's white card stock, SU! PP
Other - Michael's bling, mounting tape


4 comments:

  1. Very cute and clever get well card--sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!!!! I can drink coffee in 100 degree weather!!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babs, I love your colour choice for this card, and have to agree - Pumpkin pie is one of my most used SU ink colours ( I have run out of the PP cardstock). A great idea for a repeated image as well as for a Get Well card. Can see me CASE-ing this. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Barb ... great blend of colours ... and a perfect scattering of bling! Love your analogy between putting on lipstick and adding bling ... gave me my (non lipsticked!) morning chuckle! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete