Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #132




I have three friends who will have surgery in the next week and this is the last of three cards I am making. . The chick from this PS stamp set is cheerful so I decided it would be cute on a get well card. First I stamped the round image with three different colors and then I stamped and heat embossed the chick three times. Next I chose a piece of decorator card stock (double sided) and cut some pieces for the top and bottom of the card. For the sentiment I chose a smaller circle stamp, and heat embossed and cut with a punch. 

Stamps - Paper Smooches "My Peeps" and "Chit Chat"
Simon Says "Favorite Flowers"
Ink - VersaFine, SU!, SU! Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding 
Paper - SU! Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DCS
Other - SU! Circle Punch


Sorry for the glare on the embossed portion of the card.


8 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the way you stamped the birds over the colors spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love your sweet trio of birds tweeting get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colour spots are such a great way to showcase your simple bird stamp. Super card. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The bright colors really showcase those cute little birds and the incorporation of the patterned paper brings the whole thing together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, and your colored circles are a wonderful way to color those birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheery and happy, Barb ... such a sweet little bird, highlighted so beautifully with those fun colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will definitely cheer up its recipient, Barb! That little chick is just the cutest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great way to colour the three little birds. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete