Thursday, July 9, 2015

Happy Little Stampers July Sketch Challenge




In preparing for a craft garage sale I threw this stamp in my bag and then thought "wait, I can use it for HLS sketch challenge" and then I will sell it. I stamped the tree and then heat embossed and colored with SU! pens and for the sky I rubbed SU! bashful blue on my craft mat and then lightly tapped the ink around the tree. The image was matted with SU! gumball green and mounted onto the base card. Lastly I stamped the image which I think suited the child-like tree.

  Stamps - Stampendous "Tree Swing," Purple Onion sentiment
Paper - SU! whisper white, gumball green
Ink - VersaFine, SU! markers and ink pad


6 comments:

  1. love your CAS Birthday card - thanks for playing along at the HLS Sketch Challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree, Barb! Maybe you should keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tree, Barb! Maybe you should keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the softly inked sky !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tree stamp is a keeper, Barb ... it's fabulous ... and puts me in mind of swinging to my heart's content when young! Lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tree!
    Your card looks so pretty!
    Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete