Several years ago my husband and two sons were involved in the YMCA program Indian Guides. They had many happy times camping and being with friends. Their names were Big Otter, Little Otter and Fast Otter. This cute image from Lawn Fawn makes me think of my three guys. Big Otter has a big birthday next month so he may receive this card.
I used three different dies from three different sets and the Otter I fussy cut. Snippets of paper were used to create this cute image and a touch of Copic was used on the package ribbon.

Supplies:
Dies: MFT Pierced Circle, Lil Inkers Sun, Paper Smooches Borders
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Year Five
Other: SU! Crumb Cake card stock, snippets of paper, Copic, VersaFine

This is the most adorable birthday card, Barb! Love that otter!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, sure to delight the recipient!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card with a cute otter. I am sure that your hubby will really appreciate the thought and the memory of the Indian Guides with the boys. Thanks for playing in the challenge this week at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteBarbara DT member
Dare I say it, Barb ... how otterly adorable! There, I did ... and it is ... an adorable polka dot otter, frolicking in the waves with it's sweet gift! So lovely to have those memories of your guys brought to life again by this little cutie! Your big cutie will love it! Big hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete