
I began my stamping and heat embossing the image and then stamped and heat embossed it again on patterned paper. The cup was fussy cut and glued over the image. Then I die cut the black cs and mounted the image. The yellow embossed paper was die cut and all pieces were attached to the black check paper.
Supplies:
Stamp - Framed Coffee Cup - Stamplorations
Die Cut - MFT Blueprint #1
Paper - Neenah, Lasting Impressions, snippets
Other - VersaFine, embossing powder

Very pretty I love pretty print paper you used for the cup
ReplyDeleteDL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Love that floral mug, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card!
ReplyDeleteHi, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! What a great card for the Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
P.S. For another fun challenge, I welcome you to join us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, lots of fabulous prizes, and loads of fun. I hope to see you there as well.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting vinita.
DeleteOh, I love this paper pieced - hadn't thought of that! I love this cute stamp.
ReplyDeleteYour floral coffee cup is just lovely, Barb ... so cute with the polka dot embossing and the gingham background! Who wouldn't love to drink from a sweet cup like this! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my card Verna.
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling card!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.
ReplyDeleteWow, Barb, I really love this! Great fussy cutting, I thought it was a die (and I wanted to go buy it!). Such pretty spring patterned paper...I would love a real mug like that!
ReplyDeleteSweet cup on a great looking background.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty cup and lovely design!
ReplyDelete