Saturday, March 25, 2017

2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


My first card for the current Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I die cut the coffee cup components,  assembled them and attached to a piece of craft foam. The tea bag tag is from tea I brought back from France. I sponged the wet tea bag onto the base card and stamped the sentiment.

Spring Hop 2017



Supplies:
Die Cut - MFT "Coffee Cup"
Paper - Neenah, SU! Basic Gray, snippets
Stamp - Stamplorations "Literary Caffeine-ations
Ink - VersaFine, tea bag stain

11 comments:

  1. Hi Babs!
    This is fabulous! What a great card for the Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    P.S. For another fun challenge, I welcome you to join us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, lots of fabulous prizes, and loads of fun. I hope to see you there as well.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful addition with the tea bag, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute tea bag, super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How genius to use a real tea bag - love this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous, Barb ... you used a real thé bag ... and a French one at that ... it's such a brilliant bold contrast to the pretty cup! Love the quote (so true) ... CS Lewis had some beauties! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and love how you re-purposed the tea bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, and great idea the real tea bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and love the upcycled tea bag!

    ReplyDelete