I taught a class on stamping with embossing folders on Friday and this is one of the pieces I made. This is also one of my favorite layouts which works really well with this type of background paper. The stencil I borrowed so name unknown. After trimming this piece I stamped and heat embossed the tea pots. This is a very old SU! stamp from 1996 and I took the liberty of trimming it as it was too long to fit on the paper. I used a touch of marker pen on the flowers which were the same SU! colors used on the stamped decorator piece. I mounted this onto SU! rose red cs. The piece was attached to the base card and this paper is also SU! and it is no longer available but it is cool paper this is an off white and it has specks of color in it. Lastly I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment which is from Inky Antics.


Such a cute card! Love the teapots!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, Babs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This is just lovely! Love the teapots!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet collection of pots! Love them!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of tea pots!
ReplyDeleteI recognize those teapots! A favorite in my SU! hoard - but you've freshened them with your soft stencilling. Have a good time crafting for this hop and onward!
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my card. I also dismantle the stampin wheels they make great manageable stamps.
DeleteThis turned out so pretty, Barb! I would love the dimension from the e/f as is, but having the color added takes it up a huge notch! I have never had success with that technique! Enjoy your day! Hope you are feeling better!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThose tiny teapots put me in mind of traditional English tea rooms, Barb .. they're so pretty ... the soft background colour is perfect with them! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeletevery beautiful!
ReplyDeletePretty tea pots all in a row!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteCAS and gorgeous! I love all those teapots in black with just a bit of color on the card.
ReplyDeleteSimple but very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautifulcups and pot on the border of your card. Lovely creation.
ReplyDelete