The coffee cup was stamped, heat embossed and die cut and I stamped the heart again and did the same. This piece was mounted onto a piece of SU crumb cake cs and then I stamped the sentiment. Using VersaMark I randomly stamped hearts from the same set as the sentiment.

Supplies:
Stamps - Stamplorations "Literary Caffeine-ations," and Sketchy Coffee Cups
Paper - Neenah, SU! Crumb Cake, snippet
Ink - VersaMark, VersaFine, embossing powder

Oh, this is too cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara! I love the use of kraft paper. There's just something about it that gives such warmth. Great card.
ReplyDeleteKaren L
Cute coffee cup on Kraft!
ReplyDeleteYou're rocking the coffee lovers cards, Barb ... this is brilliant ... crisp, CAS and so fun ... love that pop of bright red against the neutrals! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteLove that coffee cup...great idea stamping all of those sweet hearts!
ReplyDeleteAdorable coffee card...love your sweet cup.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Love how you stamped the hearts for the BG.
ReplyDeleteSimple but really really adorable!!! Love this card!!!
ReplyDeleteCool card and I love all hearts on the background.
ReplyDeleteIt's so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHi, Barbara! Wow, you did an amazing job with all of your cards for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I do believe I saw your name among the prize winners...congratulations! I love this coffee cup image...been eyeing it for a while! I am sorry I haven't been by to visit much, my son got a concussion last weekend and we have had lots going on with doctor visits, etc. Hope you are well!
ReplyDelete