Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Merry Monday #224 - Masculine Christmas


I am submitting this card to the current Merry Monday Challenge with the theme of masculine Christmas. This image is a very old SU! stamp. It was colored with SU! markers and then die cut. I mounted it onto this plaid paper and then I ran it through the Cuttlebug to emboss. The piece was put together and attached to a piece of handsome hunter card stock (I actually opened a package which I had not used). The sentiment was added and I made some snowflakes with a pearl pen.

Many of my cards I make I donate to charities and this card I will forward to Card Care Connection and they requested more winter-like cards. This is a great non-profit group and I am happy to share my cards with them.



Supplies:
Paper - SU!, Paper Source
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug "Argyle"
Stamp Set - SU! (name ?)
Ink - VersaFine, SU! markers
Die - Lil Inker
Other - Viva Pearl Pen, Cream

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Barb! What a wonderful job of coloring this stag! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful manly card, Barb! I love the plaid framing! Congratulations on the well-deserved HM from CASology for your "soft" card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barb...love that sweet deer and that plaid is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a majestic male card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, Lori wrote the word that leapt to mind when I saw this fabulous card, Barb ... majestic indeed ... and handsome ... the plaid framing is perfect! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember this SU stamp. It's an oldie but definitely a goodie. Great masculine card. Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete