I found this image in my UFO box and decided to finish it and submit it to the current challenge at CASology. The image is from an old SU! stamp wheel which I dismantled and cut to this size. I stamped on Neenah, colored with Copics and added some line work. After trimming this piece I mounted it onto a snipped of SU! Tempting Turquoise cs (one of my favorites). Before attaching the piece to white cs I stamped the sentiment (name unknown).


Wow, you added the lines? I thought they were part of the stamp. Those SU! baby images are all so cute, and I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!
ReplyDeleteLove the way your line work frames these sweet images! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love it when you find the perfect image amongst your bibs and bobs? You have certainly put it to good use! I didn't realise you did the line work either - it works brilliantly! A CAS beauty. SO glad you could join us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable. Perfectly colored. I feel like I haven't seen you around blogland in a while, then saw your photo on Anita's blog. Hope you had a great trip. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteOh how cute, Barb ... I had to go in for a closer look to see your line work ... it's brilliant ... seems you 'stitched' a quilted panel to the base ... so clever! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet....what an adorable sweet new baby card, love all your incredible details.
ReplyDeleteNothing better for a Welcome word than a baby card, Barb, and what cute babies these are!! I love the turkoyce mat (my fave, too!)!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete