This card for Merry Monday challenge uses stamps from Purple Onion Design. After stamping the image on white card stock I stamped on three pieces of designer paper and then began piecing. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. I trimmed this piece and attached to a piece of pink paper and then mounted onto white card stock.
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/11/merry-monday-223-dark-blue-light-blue.html
Note: I cannot get the MMC image to appear. :(
Supplies:
Paper - SU! Whisper White, DSP, snippets
Stamps - Purple Onion Designs, Three Stockings
Other - VersaFine, embossing powder

I love these stockings, Barb! They remind me of the stockings we hung as children!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, I love this super cute stockings. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteLove you cute little stockings. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeletePristine job on the paper-piecing, Barb! I love doing that (reminds me of paper dolls) and haven't done it in AGES! This is a winner in my book!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThese sweet stockings were just made for paper piecing, Barb ... and you've made them so adorable ... such great DP choices! Saw you got a shout out at CASology with your soft bear card ... congratulations! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete