Friday, November 18, 2016

Christmas Critters and SAS4Kids


Today I am submitting this card to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge with the theme of Christmas Critters. Also I am sending it to two sisters, Kaydence and Salem Weaver, at the request of SAS4Kids challenge.

This card began with stamping and die cutting the seal and coloring with Copics. I embossed the Cuttlebug folder and then ran ink over the image. I used a SU! punch to cut the sentiment and it and the image were adhered to the embossed piece with mounting tape.

Stamps - Paper Smooches "Chilly Chums"
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug "Snowflakes"
Paper - Neenah, SU! Soft Sky
Ink - VersaFine, SU! Soft Sky, Copics



Card will be submitted to the address in this video.
http://fox59.com/2016/11/17/noblesville-girl-2-asks-for-christmas-cards-as-she-battles-cancer/


5 comments:

  1. What a cute little seal. It goes perfectly with your embossed background. I must use my embossing folders more often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...love your sweet holiday seal, so clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sisters will love this, Barb! I love that adorable seal and sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cute little seal against that lovely flurry of snowflakes is just adorable, Barb ... those little girls will be so thrilled with it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card - what a sweet little seal!

    Thanks for joining in this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete