The stamp is from Hero Arts and I heat embossed it onto Neenah. This piece was die cut with one of my favorite sets from Sugar Pea (Journal Card) and I also die cut the two pink flowers. I matted with black card stock and then attached with mounting tape to a second mat of designer paper from Lasting Impressions. The final layer is white card stock and then I added enamel dots.

Using the pink background in your photo was genius, Barb, as it really makes your b/w card with bright pink embellies POP! I think I might have to get that set cuz this is a darling card, perfectly framed with the scallops and matted on that PP!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteOh, I just adore black and white with a pop of red! Love your birthday packages all stacked up together! This came together perfectly! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI do love a monochrome card with just a tiny pop of colour, Barb ... and yours is a beauty! Such a fabulous stack of gifts ... and so cute with the pink highlights! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteLove your festive birthday cake and it looks so wonderful in black and white.
ReplyDelete