I am hurrying to enter this card for Merry Monday. The first image I stamped and colored is hiding, so quickly I stamped, embossed, colored with Copics and fussy cut a second stocking as well as some greenery. I embossed the wood grain folder and all pieces were adhered to the white base card.
Stamps - Stampabilities "Andy's Stocking," Lockhart Stamps (greenery)
Paper - Neenah
Ink - VersaFine, Copics
Embossing Folder - Sizzix

so cute, love the wood grain background and the cute sticking.
ReplyDeletewonderful card -love the idea of the stocking on your woodgrain door!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love that stocking image with the bear! And so wonderful against the woodgrain!
ReplyDeleteI love this stocking with the sweet bear and the pretty greenery, Barb! Hope you find the hider! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty way to decorate your door for our challenge! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute, Barb ... and so wonderfully nostalgic ... puts me in mind of childhood Christmasses ... just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete