Tuesday, November 22, 2016

CASology: Week 225 - SOFT


When I saw the cue word of soft I thought of a blanket and then I thought of this adorable stamp. Thanksgiving is just two days away, here in the states, and I have much to do which includes cleaning the craft/guest room. Before I put all my craft supplies away I decided to quickly make this card. I love using kraft paper and heat embossing so this card really is CAS. The bear was colored with pencils and a blender pen. I chose to stamp the sentiment so that the design was square like. This will be a great card for a friend who will be a grandmother in two months.



Supplies:
Stamps: Image no name, sentiment Paper Smooches "Chit Chat"
Ink: Inktense Ink Pencils, VersaMark

8 comments:

  1. Simply perfect, Barbara! Love the selective coloring and I think you had a fantastic idea placing that sentiment where you did! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't understand it if you don't win recognition for this PERFECT rendition of "soft," Barb! I adore it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as sweet as they get! Love your adorable and cuddly teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think this could get any softer, Barb ... nor any sweeter ... it's simply adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. The bear is soft and cuddly, and so is the little munchkin cuddling with it. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card has totally stolen my heart, Barbara! Totally and utterly adorable, from the base card colour and partial colouring, to the perfectly placed sentiment. LOVE IT ALL! So glad you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel thank you so much for selecting my card. I loved the stamp the first time I saw it at a garage sale. It is very old but the image brought a smile to my face. Have a good week. :) Barb

      Delete
  7. I love the way your partial coloring of the image draws the eye to the topic of softness!
    Great design!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete