Yesterday I visited a friend at her new condo at the beach. I made this card for her to thank her for a delightful afternoon and lovely lunch.
I began by making the tag, then die cut the cup, and then made a mat for the tag. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of designer paper. Hemp and ribbon were attached to the tag and mounted onto the base card.
Dies - Paper Smooches "Gift Tags 2"
MFT - "Coffee Cup"
Stamp - MFT "Perk Up"
Paper - SU! Kraft, 110# white cs, snippets
Other - MFT hemp cord, SU! pumpkin pie ribbon, VersaFine


Absolutely adorable and just perfect Summer coffee to go! :) Wonderful coloring on your cup!! HUGS
ReplyDeletelove the watery background and the stamping and coloring of your summer coffee cup...great thank you card for a special friend.
ReplyDeleteWhat great beachy stamps on your coffee cup - for a second I thought you made it a pail with the handles - but on closer inspection saw it was the tails of your bow! a perfect card for your friend living on the beach (lucky her!!)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Your card is simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...just love it.
ReplyDeleteLove that tag!!
ReplyDeleteCute card, love the beach theme.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful thank you card, Barbara, love the tag and the paper you used! So glad you had a fun time with your friend, I know she will love your card! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteThis just screams FUN, Barb! This one needed to be clicked on to enjoy fully! Your friend will love it! It sounds like you are doing lots better - sure hope so! I am, too, thank goodness, concentrating now on tying up loose ends!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fun tag!
ReplyDeleteThis is DARLING. There are so many sets out there with smaller images, this design is perfect. Thanks for the awesome inspiration. I'd love a place on the beach!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun tropical cup!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x
ReplyDeleteVery cool cup! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat beach theme card.
ReplyDeletecute
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!
ReplyDeleteOMG that cup so cute! Love this.
ReplyDeleteLove that beach items on your cup!
ReplyDeleteSo fun, Barb ... your beachy themed coffee cup is brilliant against those delicious waves! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeletePerfect card for a friend with a condo at the beach! It's darling love the water!
ReplyDelete