Sunday, June 19, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


My first card for the latest coffee blog hop and I am using a very old stamp and a new NBUS. The image was stamped and heat embossed and colored with copics and then fussy cut. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and then assembled all the pieces and rounded all the corners.

Stamps - MFT "Miss You a Latte", Stamplorations "Literary Caffeine-ations"
Paper - Neenah, snippets
Ink - Copics, VersaFine


13130832_10209657747231052_7266796962897251339_o

32 comments:

  1. Sweet card, adorable! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great!! and so true cute card
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and aqua together. Great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FABULOUS card! Thanks so much for the inspiration :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love this image, I need to pull mine out and use it again, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need those big cups!!! Fun card and a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true and so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo, so true. And love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet, Barb ... I could help with one of those oversized cups of coffee! Great sentiment ... so true! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fun card, Barbara! Happy Hopping and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card and love the sentiment and image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card, beautiful colours and colouring. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore the fun sentiment & image!Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card and true sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful stamp ! I used the same ^_^.
    Great sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwwww...love that girl! I wish I could order huge coffees like that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The image is so much fun and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Need her coffee shop in my neighborhood! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the sweetest card and such lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this, Barb! It's a wonderful sediment and a really cute image! You really set them both off to their best advantage!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wanna be like her! LOL! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I really really love this!!! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete