I began this card by stamping and heat embossing the mug and the palm tree stamps and then coloring with Copics. Last night prior to going to bed I played with one of my favorite techniques embossing folder, ink and water but I was not crazy with the three looks I made. So this morning I got up way too early to work on the card and decided to use my "go to" look of trimming the background paper and matting. It amazes me how often I use this look but it is a great way to use handmade background paper and once the paper is trimmed it looks so much better - kinda like when you really need a haircut. I inked and embossed the sentiment and popped up the mug and lastly added wink of stella to the palm tree. To make this card I used products from four different companies (not counting paper, ink etc.).
Stamps - PTI "Latte Love" (sentiment)
Stamplorations "After Coffee" (cup)
Paper Smooches "Summer Lovin" (palm tree)
Embossing Folder - Sizzix "Coffee Beans"
Paper - Neenah, SU! Kraft
Other - Copics, VersaMark, embossing powder, wink of stella

Oh yes!! Love the palm tree coffee cup and that sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and summery!
ReplyDeleteThis palm tree mug is the perfect idea for summer!
ReplyDeleteCAS and fun card...wish I could travel to those Palms...love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, perfect for the hop
ReplyDeleteI could drink coffee (or anything else!) under a palm tree, Barb ... dreaming of it! This is so fun and fabulous ... what a brilliant background to go with that great sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteLove your palm tree mug...so cute.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Such a fun summery design. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x
ReplyDeleteGreat sentiment - cute card!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteSo creative. Love that little palm tree on the cup.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun and summery make! Great card!
ReplyDeleteCute tropical card!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the coffee bean background great card
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun tropical coffee card, Barbara, makes me feel good this morning! Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteWow! Really cute!
ReplyDeleteDarling design and love the shape of the card too.
ReplyDeleteLove how that mug POPS!
ReplyDeleteTHe palm tree on your mug is such a fantastic addition!
ReplyDeletegreat summer mug
ReplyDeleteDefinitely says beachy. Cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the sweet palm tree cup :)
ReplyDeleteLove your card and the palm tree on the cup is super!
ReplyDeletefun sentiment - love the palm tree on the mug!
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to use lots of different companies on a card, even a CAS card, isn't it? Or maybe I should say, especially when it's a CAS card! This neatly trimmed design is a great one, Barb!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThanks the embossing folder a gift from II. 🤓
DeleteSo wonderfully made!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuchi xx
Great card!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of your embossing project! I love when the trimming perfects the image too. Love the beans. :)
ReplyDeletelovely project
ReplyDelete