Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Seize the Birthday: "Anything Goes"



For this card I demonstrated smooshing to my card making group. After the paper had dried we used leaf die cuts and also leaf stamps. This card is an example I made for the class. I used a background stamp and then attached stamped and fussy cut leaves, and then added the sentiment. The piece was attached to a second piece of confetti cream card stock.

Stamps - Memory Box (background stamp), SU! (leaf), Stampabilities (sentiment)
Ink - VersaFine, SU! Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Garden Green, More Mustard
Paper - SU! Confetti Cream


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love your pretty fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cascading leaves, Barb ... those smooshed colours are just gorgeous! Delighted to have you playing along at Seize the Birthday during my Special Party Guest Spot! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your autumn birthday card! SO pretty!
    Thanks for joining the fun over at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leaves are fabulous and really 'pop' agains that background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete