Thursday, November 12, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #179: Pink, Green and White


I am on a "tag kick" or so it seems.  Actually I am trying to get Christmas cards completed and the tag look is popular so I am playing, and having fun.  A couple of weeks ago I went online to look up the name of a tiny stamp I had purchased from Unity and it cost be about $30. Sucker!  So this stamp is one of my newest acquisitions.  The image was stamped and colored with Copics, a white GellyRoll pen, At You Spica markers and Wink of Stella.. The piece was attached to an embossed green paper and the two pieces are from a two piece tag set from PTI.  I die cut a fishtail tag and added the sentiment and a pink bow and the focus piece was mounted onto a piece of white cs and a piece of dsp.

Stamps - Unity "Elf Christmas"
Die Cuts - PTI Tag #8, Lil Inker (sentiment tag)
Ink - Memento, Copics, GellyRoll, At You Spica, Wink of Stella
Ribbon - SU! Rose Red
Paper - Michael's (white and green), Neenah, Heidi Grace dsp
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug "Argyle"




5 comments:

  1. Love these elf shoes and I can see why you had to have them! Beautifully colored and a perfect fit for this tag! Thanks, Barb, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stamp - no wonder you had to have it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card....what a fabulous stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just has me smiling all over my face, Barb ... those striped stockings and sweet elf shoes are fantastic ... love the dotty background! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card mf....
    Thanks for the visit to my blog...very appreciated!
    hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete