There are several steps taken to make this card primarily because I was in the designing stage. I began by using Brushos and made the background piece on watercolor paper. The image was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder - but I did not like it. So the next step was to color another piece of wc paper with Brushos, let it dry, stamped and heat embossed and then fussy cut. The image was then attached to the background piece and I attached a die cut poinsettia center piece. The sentiment was die cut on gold paper and then die cut on white foam. When I finished assembling the card I added some gold InkaGold where yellowish splatter appeared on the background paper. Whew!
Stamp - Unknown (a hand-me-down that was disassembled)
Ink - Brushos, VersaMark, InkaGold
Paper - Watercolor, Michael's white and gold
Dies - Lil Inkers "joy," MFT "Poinsettia" (center)
Other - Darice foam sheet


OH Babs, I love this card, I think your background is gorgeous and the flower too!! I love that you used a gold flower center and then the word cut in gold also! Beautiful! thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. I love this beautiful poinsettia and unusual background, which is perfectly integrated. Large sentiment beautifully complements the card.
ReplyDeletehugs
BozenA
Stunning card and so artistic, I love this design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job with the Brushos, Barb! Love that poinsettia and the background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty!! I love the background your created -- gorgeous all around!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Spectacular, Barb ... stunning background, gorgeous poinsettia and wonderful touches of gold! So worth all the hard work to create this beauty! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete