This card is being submitted to the Hop to Stop Domestic Violence. October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month and purple is the color of awareness. I have used a previously inked piece of background paper and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. This piece was mounted onto a piece of purple card stock and then the base piece.
Stamp - Ranger Dylusions "Colourful Life"
Paper - Michael's white card stock, SU! Orchid Opulence
Inks - VersaFine, Distress Inks
Embossing Folder - unknown


What a fantastic background and I love that sentiment!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! The water color is beautiful! What a delightful creation.......
ReplyDeleteThat artsy, inky background is absolutely lovely - the blend of colors is just divine. Thank you so much for sharing your art with the Hop to Stop to raise awareness for victims of domestic violence.
ReplyDeletethe background you made looks gorgeous
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
Beautiful card!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your sentiment and watercolour background!!!
So soft and pretty.
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing design! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYour background is mesmerizing, Babs! And I love that sediment, too! So perfect for the hop!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWow, what a beautiful background design paper you made, and lovely sentiment. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Love the inked background!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing background!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card for The Hop to Stop. Your purple beauty caught my eye and I stopped in to get a closer look. I love the watercolour background - so soft and flowing. Thank you for supporting this worthwhile and very serious issue.
ReplyDeleteDreamy and delicate, Barb ... a lovely sentiment with gorgeous watercolouring! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteWow! LOVE this gorgeous background color! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Michele
So beautiful...love all those gorgeous colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome card! I love the colors you have used and the butterflies!
ReplyDelete