Sunday, October 11, 2015

CASology: Week 167 SILLY



This is one of my older stamps and I find it silly and worth a chuckle.  I intentionally colored her to look a little wild, after all she has on a tiny bikini top, so orange/red hair seemed perfect.
I stamped the image and colored with colored pencils and then trimmed it.  Before mounting onto the base card I added some washi tape.  Once put together I added glossy accent and a smidge of wink of stella.

Stamp - Emerson " Just Call Me Rita..."
Paper - PTI white card stock
Ink - VersaFine, Inktense Colored Pencils
Other - Washi Tape, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents


4 comments:

  1. Ha! This is a great card, Barb! She does look a little wild to me...and the two strips of wash tape go perfectly with the image! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this cracks me up. Love that dear old gal. The jaunty angle and washi tape really make this card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... just fell about at this one, Barb ... it's the teensy bikini with the wild hair that did it ... oh, and that fab sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly and fun! Great job of coloring!

    ReplyDelete