Monday, October 5, 2015

Addicted to CAS: Challenge Dream


I was in need of a birthday card for my eldest granddaughter and I came across this previously colored and embossed piece of background paper in my UFO box.  This had been done in a class a month or two ago so I don't recall the colors I used nor the embossing folder which I borrowed.  I do know that I used the smooshing method on watercolor paper.  I chose the sentiment  from Stamplorations and it was inked and heat embossed.  After trimming this piece I attached it to a piece of white cs and added some clear crystal bling.

Stamp - Stamplorations "Noteworthy"
Paper - watercolor, PTI white card stock
Ink - VersaFine and unknown
Embossing Folder - Feathers (unknown)


6 comments:

  1. Your smooshed background is so pretty Babs. Love the embossed feathers. Your granddaughter is going to love this. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too pretty to stay in the UFO box! Glad you put it on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab background + perfect sentiment = super duper terrific card! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that feather embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely smooshing, Barb ... those delicate feathers are definitely dreamy! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete