Saturday, October 17, 2015

Merry Monday Chirstmas Challenge #175 MOOSE


This card I made for Merry Monday's Christmas challenge featuring a moose.  This stamp, along with two more moose stamps, I purchased from Unity.  I stamped the image and colored with Copics  then die cut it and die cut a second piece in red.  On the base card I used two coordinating snippets of paper.  I stamped the sentiment and matted it with red paper.  Both the image and sentiment were attached to the base card.  I put Glossy Accents on the ornaments and his heart.

Stamps - Unity "A(moose)ing Holiday," Purple Onion (sentiment)
Die Cut -  MFT Pierced Circles
Ink - Copics, VersaFine
Paper - Michael's white cs, snippets
Other - Glossy Accents




9 comments:

  1. Love the colours on your card - that moose has a "who? Me?" Look on his face. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so fun, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Babs, thank you for leaving me a comment about my moose. what good fortune that you saw into the future and purchased a few moose stamps...You must post a picture of your moose nativity! this is a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute little Moose image, great Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Babs! Love the colors, paper, and layout, but mostly I love that adorable goofy moose!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! Lovely colors, paper and layout. Very cute moose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute! I love your sweet moose all decked out for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, Barb ... love how the ornaments hanging from this cute moose's horns mimic that fun background paper! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete