Saturday, August 22, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches: #200



This card is for Freshly Made Sketches #200 - congratulations. I sponged confetti cream card stock with three inks. Next I trimmed the paper, cut it and applied to a piece of blue cardstock. The butterfly was in my UFO file and it was not evenly die cut so I trimmed it and applied some more coastal cabana ink and some gellyroll pen. I stamped the sentiment and attached the butterfly with mounting tape.

Stamps - MFT "Winged Beauties," AAW "Great Birthday"
Inks - SU! Bashful Blue, Coastal Cabana, Certainly Celery, VersaFine
Paper - SU! Confetti Cream, Bashful Blue
Other - MFT Butterfly Die, Gellyroll Pen


8 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Look like a butterfly up against a window! Love the soft colors! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the FMS sketch. I love your inking and that butterfly is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Your butterfly looks so soft and delicate - just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your soft colors behind that lovely butterfly. Thank you for playing along with us as we celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and pretty!!! Love the soft colors and that butterfly is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful...love your incredible background, it looks so amazing with your gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job sponging these pretty colors, Babs! It's a perfect backdrop for your sweet butterfly and wonderful sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely, Barb ... the softly sponged background is so pretty ... the butterfly looks as though it's glowing against it ... seems almost backlit! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete