While searching in my UFO box I found this previously colored image so I decided it would work for the latest challenge at CAS(E) this sketch! The image was stamped and colored with Copics and then I paper pieced the watermelon. I also added some dash lines around the die cut circle. Other than Neenah paper, the rest are snippets and also some washi tape.
Stamps - Rubbernecker (bear), Purple Onion (sentiment)
Ink - Memento, Copics, Copic Multi Liner 0.3


Very cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteYou should join in the Pixie's Snippets challenge, Babs! This card is darling for CTS and just plain perfect for summer! I love the pp you used for all the elements and your dashing doodled line!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable...just love your sweet little critter enjoying his watermelon.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch! I think I might have that stamp, too--it's a classic!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Barb ... that's your little bear and that yummy looking paper pieced Melon ... they're both fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete