Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Addicted to CAS: BANNERS



I stamped and heat embossed the design and colored with Copics in rainbow colors. The asteriks on the end of the banner and the sentiment were also heat embossed. 


Paper - Neenah
Ink - VersaFine
Copics - R27, R29, YR16, YR18, Y15, Y17, YF23, YGF25, B23, B24
Stamps - Purple Onion "Hearts on a String," AveryElle "oh happy day"


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful banner of colorful hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet banner, how does it get better then hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful banner, Barb! Love the colors and the perfect CASness! (I know that's not really a word, but I think it fits.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card mf....love the clean, fresh look to your fun banner card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Happy Day indeed, Barb ... it is when I'm enjoying this delicious rainbow of hanging hearts! What a fantastic pop of vibrant banner colour against all that glorious white ... love it ... and Pinned it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stamp and beautiful rendering. Clever take on the challenge, just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing card.loved it. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, love the rainbow of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete