Sunday, December 7, 2014

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes



All my December birthday cards have been made so now I start on the January list. This card will go to a friend who fell off a low stool, collided with a plastic trash can and broke her femur and is in the hospital. When this birthday card arrives I hope it perks her up. My first attempt at this card was to paper piece but it didn't look good so I worked in my comfort zone of copics. It may sound silly but coloring is relaxing and I feel creative deciding which colors to use. My friend is a purple girl so it was easy to choose my color scheme.
Like many of you I keep buying and I am somewhat embarrassed about all the things I have purchased recently. My NBUS box is filling quickly so today I used three new products, two die cuts and the stamp set.

Stamps  PTI Latte Love
Die-Namics  (MFT) Rectangle Frames, Stitched Squares
Paper  Neenah, Lasting Impressions, snippet
Other  Versafine, Copics, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents


5 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is just too darn cute! I love all your soft and sweet colors too, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love all the colorful tea cups! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor friend, Barb ... hope recover is quick for her ... your beautifully coloured, sweet card is bound to lift her spirits! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your friend will adore this card, you have thought of her through every step of creating it...right down to coloring and using all those NBUS!! Good job! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fun colours are fabulous on this adorable image! Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete