Monday, December 1, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS "anything goes"




This is my first time participating in a Paper Smooches challenge. I have been working on my Christmas cards and I love Jerome who looks like the Travelocity gnome. First I stamped him on white card stock and then using several pieces of paper snippets, including an embossed piece, I stamped the image again and then paper pieced all but his face and shirt which I colored with copics. The image piece was die cut and then attached to the base card which also was die cut. I attached the holly and added bling and then stamped the sentiment.

Stamps - Paper Smooches "Jerome," "Warm Hearts," MFT "Christmas"
Die Cuts - Lil Inkers Rectangle
Paper - Neenah, snippets
Other - Copics, Michael's rhinestones, mounting tape


8 comments:

  1. Love paper piecing!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how absolutely adorable!! I love how you colored and pieced Jerome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job of paper piecing, Barb! He does look like the Travelocity gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Barb ... wonderful paper piecing ... that swirly beard's fantastic! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO CUTE! I adore your amazing paper piecing! I know I'm repeating what others have said, but it really is amazing! And I LOVE the texture in the beard! This card is fabulous! I would love to have you to come and join the blog hop over at House of Cards. We have prizes and I'd love to see what you create with our photo inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, welcome to the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge...it's good to have new players join in and share their wonderful creativity :0) I just adore Jerome's checked trousers...you've paper pieced him to perfection...love the swirly beard too.
    I hope you come back to play along with us again.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you joined us! I especially love the touch of embossing on the beard. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete