Monday, December 1, 2014

Merry Monday #137 "Feathered Friends"





Today I am finishing my Christmas cards and addressing envelopes. The mister wrote the Christmas letter again this year and I am ever so grateful as he does a splendid job. This card, maybe the last of the year, is for Merry Monday requesting birds. I have used a Lawn Fawn stamp/die cut set which I inked and heat embossed and colored with copics. The tree branch and leaves are from a MFT die set and so is the sentiment tag. My embossing folder is from a set that coordinates with a Cricut cartridge and I like that it is so unusual.

Stamp & Die Set - Lawn Fawn "Winter Sparrows"
Die Cut - MFT "Branch with Leaves," Die-namics "Sentiment Strips"
Embossing Folder - Cricut "Give a Hoot"
Paper - Neenah (white), SU! Old Olive, Kraft, Chocolate Chip






6 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of these sweet little birdies - great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Love those birds. And good for you that you are already to the stage of addressing your envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Barb ... and what a fabulous background for these little birds to perch in! I cut a few of these cuties at the Lake House ... they've yet to make an appearance! My goodness, you're organised ... I've not even finished making my cards! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, your little birds are darling. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, this is a really lovely card, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, love those little birds!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete