
First time submitting to The Card Concept and the style I am using is clean and simple. Honestly this morning I just finished my Christmas cards and all that is left is to mail them. But I know as early as it is in the month I will need a few more. This card I put together for my card making group and everyone loved it. The dotted background paper is not a part of the card, the card stops with the white base card.
This is a die cut and embossing folder set from Sizzix and I used PTI white card stock and some copics. On the embossed parts I used Wink of Stella and then his face and heart buttons I used Glossy Accents, and the center of the snowflake is a rhinestone. He was mounted onto a piece of glimmery aqua paper and then attached to the white base.
Die and Embossing Folder - Sizzix "Snowman and Hat"
Paper - PTI, snippet of aqua
Other - Copics, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, rhinestone (Michael's), baker's twine (Anthropologie)
.jpg)
Love the textured snowman and adorable button hearts! Thanks for joining the Design team and I (GD) at The Card Concept. We sure do appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteLove this beautiful, embossed snowman! Love the added details!
ReplyDeleteThis embossed snowman is so cute and so special. Fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteoh I like it...great idea to emboss the snowman...really adds a richness to it....
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Barb ... this little guy has me wanting to stretch out and touch all that yummy texture! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteBarb....oh my goodness, so snowman cards come any cuter than this??? I love it, he is just so elegant and festive, just over the top adorable. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteLove the embossing on your snowman. Very Cute!
ReplyDelete