Friday, December 12, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Today on a very wet and rainy day in Southern California I am submitting a card for my very first blog hop. Honestly I was not going to enter a card but all the blogs I subscribe to the ladies were showing off their cards and I love coffee type stamp sets. So very early this morning before the sun (ha ha), or rain came and while it was still dark outside I decided to make a card and chose again this new set from PTI.
The image was stamped and heat embossed and colored with copics. Next I die cut with a warped die and I do not know how to unwarp it. I chose a lightly printed base card and a snippet of blue paper and assembled the card but no mounting tape. I did use some Glossy Accents and Glitthttp://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2014/12/holiday-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-details.htmler Glaze and a little bling. The photo is not good but without sun I relied on my Ott-lite.

Stamp Set - PTI "Latte Love"
Paper - Neenah, Lasting Impressions, snippet
Ink - Versafine, Copics
Other - Glossy Accents, MFT Glitter Glaze/Sheer Sparkle
Die - Lil Inkers "Stitched Rectangles"



39 comments:

  1. A first time hopper!! Your card is pretty with the pinks and blues! Very nice job and if you hop you will find lots of new techniques, products, stamp sites etc!! Send me some of your California sun...after it comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. Love the colors and this set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome love the design, the colors and the stampset. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun coffee card!! CUTE!! love the colored cups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card, love the stacked cups image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glittery cup stack! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the sentiment and your cups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the glossy elements! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, we are so very happy that you linked up! Love those stacked coffee mugs!
    Thanks for linking up to the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the sunshine appears for you soon. What a nice card you made during your rainy days...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute. I love that tumbling stack of coffee cups. I don't remember when this PTI set was released, but it sure is cute. Great coloring as usual. Have you been staying dry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute, Barb! Your coloring is so fantastic! I thought you had paper-pieced those cups. Love the glossy accents on them, too!! So glad you were inspired to join in the coffee hop!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, the pressure was too much for me too I played twice! :) Love your stacked, wonderfully colored cups!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shiny, colorful stack of cups - it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...what a fabulous card! I love your stacked coffee cups and in so many fun colors too...and a bit of shine, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty, colorful stack of coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card, awesome colors on the stacked cups..btw, this was the first hop I entered too! Hope the rain wasn't as bad as we had in No Cal Bay area...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely adorable! Love that stack of mugs!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card. Love the stacked cups and those fun colors. The glossy accent looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the coloring of the cops, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great saying, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think it is awesome that you hopped along...I had no choice, really, being addicted to coffe as I am! I love these stacked cups, such a colorful, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how shiny your cups are. Love the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty, Barbara, love the colors and that stack of cups! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}AOL}{dot}{COM}

    ReplyDelete
  26. super cute - very cheery and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hay Barb!!! Finally I get here...wheeeew lots of commenting!!! Love your sweet colors and stacked cups!!!!

    If you haven't already, you have the chance to win 1 of 2 Wplus 9 stamps sets on my blog! I hope that you are able to stop by and comment before midnight P.S.T. Tonight (Sunday 12/14) Good Luck... And Happy Hop-lidays!!!!! My post Link: http://wienerhoneymooners.blogspot.com/2014/12/coffee-lovers-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all the different color mugs. Very cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute card Babs! Thank you for sharing :)
    Love you to stop by my blog for a chance at my blog candy if you haven't already http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ohhh, I love your shiny stack of cups - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely card!! the colors are awesome together!! and I just LOVE the sentiment!! super true!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet stack of shiny mugs, Barb ... love the fun, bright colours ... guaranteed to brighten even the rainiest, greyest day! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete