Sunday, November 30, 2014

Addicted to CAS: Challenge #53




This card is for ATCAS with the code word dots. For some time I have had a photo from a Crate & Barrel catalog of a plate and knew one day I would case it and this is it. I used stamps from a few different sets to create the card. First I inked the stamps with SU! markers and spritzed water on the paper. The dots are from a stamp I purchased a long time ago at a rubber stamp show and it is red rubber and you have to mount it. The flower and sentiment are from Unity and the leaves from Gina K. The sentiment was stamped with Memento and the paper is SU! naturals ivory. 

Stamps - Unity "...wish with your heart," Gina K "Blossum," and unknown
Inks - SU! markers (total of 8), Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper - SU! Naturals Ivory
Other - mounting tape




6 comments:

  1. Love the watercolour look of this pretty card Babs! Love the texture of the card too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Barb! I love that soft watercolor look and the dots add to the interest! Great take on the inspiration from the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Barb!! Love the soft palette of your watercolours ... and the added dots are perfect. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and what a fab take on the code word, thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft, delicate, feminine and simply lovely, Barb ... a wonderful take on your inspiration plate! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your soft watercolored flowers here! Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete