Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - #4






This card features Newton's Nook stamp and die set Cuppa Cactus. Living in Southern California we struggle with drought conditions often, as such our yard has many succulents in pots. I can look out the craft room window right now and see succulents on display. The images were stamped on Neenah and colored with Copics. I used VersaFine and clear embossing powder. The tag is from Paper Smooches (Gift Tags 2). The designer paper is a snippet of paper and the kraft cs is from SU!. I used SU! ribbon and MFT jute. Tag was attached with mounting foam.


2017 fall hop


15 comments:

  1. Adorable card. This set sounds perfect for your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the tag on the card. Great job, Babs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love that Newtons Nook set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun punny set. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great composition and I love these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background pp, Barb ... and such cute succulents. What a fun sentiment too ... bet lots of us can relate to that one! Sending hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! Love those cacti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and love your inspiration using the Newtons image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love that Newton set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this set...I am pretty prickly myself prior to coffee!! LOL
    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete