Friday, September 29, 2017

Darnell's Fall 2017 NBUS Challenge


Okay another NBUS card for Darnell's challenge. This card was going to be used for the CLBH but it was not finished soooooo it is now. I used the cute Newton (cat) which I colored with copics and paper pieced the coffee cup and added the sentiment. I die cut this piece with a cross stitch circle die from MFT, and attached to a snippet of last years's fall paper. I added the yellow leaves (they don't look like leaves) and then added some bling. I used this as a birthday card for a friend whose birthday is 10/1 and she loves cats and coffees.


Supplies:
Stamp - Newton's Nook "Newton Loves Coffee" (NBUS)
  Your Next Stamp "Thanks a Latte' (sentiment)
Die - MFT - Cross Stitch Circle
Copics, snippets of paper, bling

5 comments:

  1. What cool pp, Barb! It works perfectly as your background for your fun coffee-drinking cat!! Great coloring and bling, too!! Thank you so much for playing four times in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Only the first three will go into the draw, but I love that you continue to support my little challenge! Mwah!! Hugs, Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so cute! NBUS #186. Dotty Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love the paper pieced cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newton is just adorable, Barb, set in his fabulous autumnal (and delicious sounding!) pp frame ... what a sweetie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet as pie! I think your coloring is outstanding Babs!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete