Dear Irma, recently you talked about washi tape you bought at Mike's, so I bought some. For this challenge you talked about wacky sentiments - I had one. So here is my latest post using some more NBUS and the adorable wind-up mouse. I love using washi tape and my collection, thanks to you, continues to grow.

Supplies:
Stamp - Funny Bones RWD-391
PTI - Cat's Meow
Washi Tape - Michael's (Mike's)
Babs! this is priceless!! I have a friend who NEEDS this card : ) she is an Olympic snorter LOL
ReplyDeletePatti
Haha! That's a new one on me! Good job, BBB!! You made me snaughful! I love the wind-up mouse and you did a great job picking out awesome Washi tape at Mike's! It's like you are inside my head ... Hammy made room for you!! Thank you, my friend, for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteLOL! Wow, this is great, Babs! NBUS #186. Dotty Jo xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, Barb ... your wind up mouse with that fabulous sentiment is so fun ... and your note to Irma had both of us snaughling out loud! Fantastic! Trust Darnell to be so helpful growing your stash!! Hugs across the miles, Anita :)
ReplyDelete