Oh boy another Darnell challenge. I have been trying for over four hours to submit this card and I guess it is my server Cox. This cute little fellow is a chameleon and I looked on Google how to color him. I can say he has some darn colorful cousins. First I embossed the front of the kraft base card and then I used a nbus die cut from MFT, a flip card. It did not come easy to me how to die cut and which way it flipped even looking at YouTube and the help of my honey. But having said that he is quite cute and he is also nbus. But using two nbus's for this challenge my pile is only a tad bit smaller.
I spent the summer watching the grandsons a couple days a week and as such did not post any cards. But now that school is back in session I have some free time and first was the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and now the wonderful and entertaining Darnell, aka Miss Congeniality.

Supplies:
Die - MFT "Die-namics Flip Card" (nbus)
Stamp - Carabelle Studio "Camelon" (nbus)
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - ?
Other - Copics, Wink of Stella

That's one gorgeous, cute chameleon, Barb ... the colouring is brilliant ... and he's fantastic set against the rainforest of leaves! Hope those server issues have sorted themselves out and you had happily blog at speed from now on!! Hugs across the miles, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think I would have been any help on how to use that flip die either, Barb, but you managed and it makes a great fancy card fold! Your coloring on that sweet chameleon is really cool! Wouldn't you love to actually see one like that IRL?! And, wow, you picked the perfect e/f!! Thank you so much for playing in NBUS Challenge #12! I'm so glad you were relieved of grandma duty in time to play with Amy and now me! Haha, Miss Congeniality! That's Irma Congeniality, to you!! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card and I think those little guys can be in lots of colors.
ReplyDelete