Tuesday, September 19, 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - #3


A few weeks ago one of the ladies in my card making group taught us the Retiform Technique. Making cards for this current FCLBH all of my coffee stamps were scattered on the bed and I had an "ah ha" moment - make a rediform card. So quickly I made this card because Dancing With the Stars was due to start. If you have not made a card like this give it a try it is so much fun, and this one is probably not my best but you get the idea. There are many cards on Pinterest. I used several stamp sets, distress and SU! ink and a marker. I trimmed the piece and mounted onto SU! chocolate brown cs. I added the stitch line because it is a look I like.

2017 fall hop
Supplies:
Stamplorations - Better than Autumn, Eat Drink Be Merry, Literary Caffeine-ations
Newton's Nook - Newton Loves Coffee
Your Next Stamp - Thanks a Latte
My Favorite Things - Perk Up
SU! leaf stamps, chocolate chip ink and paper


13 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara:
    I love seeing your sweet cards and visiting your blog. I really hope that you will stop by Word Art Wednesday when you're able to play along in our fun challenges. Always Anything Goes, and we offer fabulous prizes, too. Come play along!
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and impressive, love the idea, never heard this technique before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cool technique; I had never heard of it.
    Love the pretty papers & cute sentiments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat technique! You've done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of this technique before, Barb ... it's so cool ... you've collaged these delicious coffee and autumn images beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very neat - I've never heard of this technique either - will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome retiform card design. It has been a while since I made one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stitch lines :) Fabulous job
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Did you see that you're a winner?

    http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/09/2017-fall-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-wrap-up-winners/

    Please send me your contact information so that I can pass it along to the Super Sponsor.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete